Friday, May 2, 2008

The BMF is inviting the Freaks to the Indiana Jones 4 premiere!

Hey guys! I know you all are busy with work and stuff, but Indiana Jones 4 is right around the corner. It's not just a movie, it's an event, and we shouldn't be missing this, especially on Day One. So, I'm inviting you guys to join me on 22 May (might be 21). I can't determine the time or venue yet because it depends on which cinema is the most convenient for you guys, so you need to tell me. I know it's a long shot, but at least you can't blame me for trying. ;) Please give me an answer by 16 May. Thanks guys!

5 comments:

Shuzo said...

count me in. do we need to wear like indy for the event?

THE BIG MOVIE FREAK said...

Great man! You just need to suggest the cinema and timing (either 7pm or 9.30pm) and we'll just cross-check each other on the blog.

The Indy fedora costs around US$40 on the Indy site (and there are different head sizes), but I'm sure you're in the income bracket that can afford stuff like that. :D

jindavis said...

lets go, I wearing my indy helmet-man!

THE BIG MOVIE FREAK said...

Cool! But please suggest place and time.

I'd prefer Jurong Point 9.30pm, but Spoovans may not be able to make the last MRT.

jindavis said...

that dumbass will probably just make me waste our already limited worldwide oil supply... to fetch him home is like going to JB lah... KNN!