Monday, May 12, 2008

Tech Stuff Cool or Nerd?

It seems like only yesterday that I got my Glasstron and now... lookie wat we have here...




I am gonna sell off my car and get me one of this-man... Woh-Ha... My very own Y-wing




Talk about plastic guitar, now how am i suppose to play with a square guitar like this... someone demo pleasssseee... Cool or nerd?




Finally, i personally find this cool... it is much better then sticking my laptop on my chest with a bunch of duck-tapes and far less painful... verv cool or very nerd?


1 comment:

THE BIG MOVIE FREAK said...

Tech Freak, no more VR goggles for you, man. You have absolutely no use for them, at all.

We still have several generations to go before mass civilian flight transports are even feasible. Only our great-great-grandchildren will get to see them.

What's the point of playing Guitar Hero on a DS? This is worse than the VR goggles!

Just another fancy way of carrying your gadgets, which only supermodels can pull off. For us regular human beings, we'll look like complete asses with it. Another similar example: the iPod arm-strap.